Search this Blog and the WWW

Monday, May 10, 2010

My Sports Day - Part 1

Last Saturday was my sports day in my kindergarten. I guess you must have read my posting via mobile that I won first prize in my competition. Anyway, now I will show you some pictures from that sports day.

Below is the start of the sports day events, the march past.

As you can see, my friends are pouring out of the classroom to the field watched by our parents.

I think every parent brought the best cameras for the event. This guy's lens is very long!

Kindergarten kids are not too coordinated when it comes to lining up straight. We need a lot of teachers to help us keep a straight line.

Not sure why the teachers asked us to wear our cap the other way around. The sun was quite bright.

So kids cannot follow instructions.

Finally, some semblance of order.

We sang the NegaraKu as well as the school song.

Ok. Now to march back up to the classroom to wait for our respective events to start.

While waiting I cannot stop myself from picking my nose!

I so excited to start. Cannot wait.

My event is about to start. I am the first of my team to start the race.

I will continue with my next entry.

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
MORE?